Here is some list fun via Pip at http://meetmeatmikes.com/30-questions-answers/
Pass it on!
30 questions and answers
1. Who are you named after?
2. Last time you cried?
Last week, today?
Some recent sappy book/movie weepiness
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favourite meat?
Groovy veggie chic
5. Longest relationship?
6. Do you still have your tonsils?
7. Would you bungee jump?
8. What is your favourite cereal?
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
10. Do you think you’re strong?
11. Favourite ice cream?
12. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
13. Football or rugby?
14. What colour trousers are you wearing?
15. Last thing you ate?
Mushroom and broccoli stroganoff
16. What are you listening to?
The cat purr
17. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be ?
18. What is your favourite smell?
Rain, sandalwood, patchouli, lavender, frangipani
19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
20. Hair colour?
Dark brown usually dyed red
21. Eye colour?
22. Favourite foods to eat?
Cheese and olives, laksa
23. Scary movies or happy endings?
24. Last movie you watched?
Woman at war
25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
A many coloured patterned dress
26. What is your favourite holiday?
Camping, road trip, exploring
27. Beer or wine?
28. Night owl or morning person?
29. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
So many places! Though not sure if I have a forever place...
30. Favourite day of the week?
Friday...the weekend begins.
Check out more list inspiration here https://pin.it/8J6ya63
For me, it seems there is not much difference between wondering and wandering. It has always helped me find inspiration. Creative dabbling is good for the soul, I couldn't imagine life without it and often surprise myself by what I come up with.